Payroll administration can be extremely time-consuming. Fast changing tax laws and widely varying company needs make payroll one of the most difficult and potentially costly business applications. Corporate Connection is uniquely prepared to help you manage your payroll administration, reduce risk and eliminate penalties.
Corporate Connection assumes the liability and responsibility to file all applicable payroll taxes, distribute W-2s and 1099’s, handle employment and wage verification, and administer garnishments.
Administering payroll is simple with Corporate Connection. We provide a variety of methods where clients can submit their hours including email, fax, TimeClock, Web and VoiceClock. You submit your hours and we deliver the payroll checks along with detailed payroll reports. Outsourcing these tasks will not only save you valuable time, it will also guarantee you avoid costly penalties for delinquent tax filings. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing these highly unprofitable business necessities are being handled accurately and on time.
Eliminate Costly Penalties for Delinquent Tax Filings. Corporate Connection assumes the liability and responsibility to file all payroll taxes, distribute W-2s and 1099’s, handle employment and wage verification, and administer garnishments.
Available Services Include
- Online Access to Payroll Information
- Time and Attendance System
- Online, Phone, and Standalone Hardware
- Time and Attendance System Training
- Vacation and Sick Accrual Tracking
- Vacation and Personal Time Off Accrual Tracking
- Job Costing Reports
- Online Time and Attendance Tracking
- Direct Deposit of Paychecks into checking, savings and a Global Cash Card Account
- Taxes – Quarterly/Annual Payroll Filing
- Garnishments, ORS Orders, etc.
- Union Payrolls
- Payroll Related Audits
- Employment Verifications
- Employee Web Access
- Client Web Access
- Payroll Invoice and Reports
- New Hire Reporting
- Discounted Tax Preparation for Employees